- PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! Signs and flaggers save lives. Dedicate your full attention to the roadway.
- DON'T TAILGATE!
- DON'T SPEED! Note the posted work zone speed limits. Speeding fines are higher in active construction zones.
- DON'T CHANGE LANES IN THE WORK ZONE!
- USE CAUTION! Watch for areas of uneven pavement.
- BE PREPARED TO STOP or SLOW DOWN! Slow moving trucks and construction equipment may be entering and leaving the highway.
- BE PATIENT! Remember construction crews are working to improve your future ride.
Highway Workers…Give Them A Brake!